The Whole Life policy is a life assurance that a customer pays throughout their life and that pays out when the customer passes on.
What we offer
Our product has two options:
- Whole life with an investment – the investment grows in a pre-determined fixed manner as described in the policy benefits i.e. the fixed sum assured is payable at maturity. In addition, a bonus is accumulated annually based on a declared bonus rate. The accumulated bonus is paid at the end of the premium term of the policy or on death of the life assured.
- Whole life without an investment, offering pure life cover – In addition, the policy has optional benefits such as accidental death cover, accidental hospitalisation & waiver of premium which can be taken up with the policy." under "What we offer
Benefits at a glance
- 1Financial security.
- 2Education Savings with life cover.
- 3Accident & Disability cover.
- 4Flexible investment options.