Our product has two options:
1. Whole life with an investment:
The investment grows in a pre-determined fixed manner as described in the policy benefits i.e. the fixed sum assured is payable at maturity. In addition, a bonus is accumulated annually based on a declared bonus rate. The accumulated bonus is paid at the end of the premium term of the policy or on death of the life assured.
2. Whole life without an investment, offering pure life cover:
In addition, the policy has optional benefits such as accidental death cover, accidental hospitalisation & waiver of premium which can be taken up with the policy.
Why get the Whole Life Cover?
- The sum assured is provided for as a lump sum at the time of death.
- It also allows for a single premium to protect the policyholder against the possibility of policy lapse due to nonpayment of premium.
- The policy will remain in force if you are a live and making the scheduled premium payments.
Monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual premium payment periods, as well as limited term payment options of 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years as well as premiums payable throughout your lifetime.
Flexible premium payment methods e.g., salary stop order, direct debit, M-PESA, bankers order, cash, cheque, card payment and EFT.
The policy allows for policy loans borrowed against the cash value of your policy. Loans and interest that remain unpaid will be deductible during surrender or death.
The level of premium will vary with the age of the life assured.
The minimum sum assured is KES 200,000. There is no maximum sum assured.
The minimum age at entry is 18 years and the maximum age at entry is 65 years.