When unforeseen catastrophes such as terrorism and sabotage happen, business may incur losses that are hard to recover from. This specific policy covers physical loss or damage to buildings and contents which belong to the insured directly.
Why take the Property Terrorism and Sabotage Cover?
- Covers losses caused by acts of terrorism
- Covers losses caused by sabotage
- Covers losses caused by riots, strikes, and/or civil commotion
- Covers malicious damage
- Covers mutiny and/or coup d'états
- Cover losses because of war and/or civil war
Covers contents of the building as well
The cover is extended to motor vehicles insured with us comprehensively