Over the last 80 years we have built a strong team of leaders who have abundant wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry which is a strong foundation to build a career in the industry with the best in class mentors and coaches in the workplace.
Cultural Diversity, Inclusion & Innovation | Our Environment “Live Free” | Transformational Careers
We are a customer driven organization with a diverse base which gives you the opportunity to interact, learn and grow with insights that are driven by teamwork and collaboration. We promote inclusivity and diversity in the workplace in a multi-cultural environment that welcomes and offer employees a dynamic platform driven by innovation and ideation to build the business towards addressing current and futuristic market needs.
Integrity | Passion | Excellence | Hardwork
Want to work with the best in the industry? Take a look at our current openings. We look forward to working with you.
The role is responsible for effectively and efficiently running of the legal claims department by ensuring prompt processing of legal claims by competent and motivated staff at minimal costs with emphasis on service delivery.
The role reports to the Head of Claims, in General Business and the position will be based in Nairobi.Qualifications
1. Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) from a recognised University
2. Admitted advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practising certificate
3. ACII as an added advantage
4. Basic computer skills
Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience years’ claims experience in a reputable insurance company.Download
The role is responsible for assisting in the management of all third party claims in all aspects of legal performance of the CompanyQualifications
1. Bachelors of Law Degree
2. Admitted Advocate of the High Court with a current practising certificate
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a large and reputable firm/ OrganisationDownload
The role is responsible for preparing non-motor and motor claims from registration to settlement, preparing monthly reports and maintaining high level of Corporate Image with emphasis on service delivery.
The role reports to the Claims Manager, General Department and the position will be based in Nairobi.Qualifications
1. Bachelor Degree (Business related field) from a recognized university
2. Knowledge in computer programming and standard software packages
3. Knowledge of legislation governing Retirement Benefits and Insurance in Kenya
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in insurance claims adjusting from a reputable organisationDownload
The position holder will be responsible for ensuring claims assessment and registration is in line with standards, policies and procedures.
The position holder will be reporting to the Medical Claims Team Leader, Medical Department the position will be based in Nairobi.
Employment Terms: Six months contract*Qualifications
1. Graduate or Clinical, “O” Level mean grade C+.
2. Good understanding of the concept of medical insurance.
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages.
Candidates with a minimum of one month experience in a similar role will have an added advantage