Over the last 80 years we have built a strong team of leaders who have abundant wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry which is a strong foundation to build a career in the industry with the best in class mentors and coaches in the workplace.
Cultural Diversity, Inclusion & Innovation | Our Environment “Live Free” | Transformational Careers
We are a customer driven organization with a diverse base which gives you the opportunity to interact, learn and grow with insights that are driven by teamwork and collaboration. We promote inclusivity and diversity in the workplace in a multi-cultural environment that welcomes and offer employees a dynamic platform driven by innovation and ideation to build the business towards addressing current and futuristic market needs.
Integrity | Passion | Excellence | Hardwork
Want to work with the best in the industry? Take a look at our current openings. We look forward to working with you.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Investment Analyst, Jubilee Financial Services Limited (JFSL). The position holder will report to the Portfolio Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The position holder will be responsible for research, investment analysis and provision of relevant information and recommendations on equity and fixed income investments.
1. Responsible for researching, analyzing and providing relevant information for investment decision making.
2. Keeping up to date with macro-economic trends, market developments as well as monitoring corporate actions of listed companies.
3. Developing and maintaining the financial valuation models.
4. Analyzing credit risk of listed or unlisted Fixed Income instruments.
5. Making recommendations regarding investment attractiveness of listed equities and fixed income instruments to the Investment Committee. 6. Communication focusing on transferring of relatively complex information in a manner that aides in investment decision making.
7. Provide support to the performance analyst.
Key Results Areas Personal Effectiveness
1. Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
2. Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality
3. Making increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
4. Collaborating effectively with others to achieve personal results.
5. Accepting and living by the company values.
1. Researching, analyzing and providing relevant information.
2. Analyzing the position of listed and unlisted companies within the investment universe.
3. Projecting short and long-term macroeconomic forecasts for factors such as GDP, inflation and interest rates, as well as industry and company specific financial projections, with clearly identifiable performance drivers.
1. Making recommendations regarding investment attractiveness of equities and fixed income securities.
2. Transferring relatively complex information to diverse audiences.
1. Decision Making
4. Planning & Organizing
5. Investment Technical Knowledge
6. Analytical Skills
7. Highly numerate
1. Undergraduate Degree in Finance and/or investment analysis
2. CFA qualification is an added advantage
Experience in financial modeling and investment analysis