Group Mortgage Protection Cover
A mortgage protection cover helps guarantee your loved ones funds that they can use to help with mortgage payments in the event of your death.
Our mortgage protection policy is a long-term contract meant to provide mortgage loan redemption on death or disablement of the borrower. The sum insured per member payable on death or disablement will be the outstanding loan including interest associated with the mortgage agreement for which the borrower’s contract is effected.
Benefits at a glance
- 1Credit life assurance & SACCO protection
- 2Mortgage protection
- 3Support in burial expenditures
- 4Guaranteed repayment of mortgage loans
- 5Fixed premiums for the policy duration
- 6Flexible term to suit diverse loan duration