Family Shield Cover
This is a plan designed to pay for the costs associated with your/your loved one's death.
What we offer
Many families face financial pressure in paying for the funeral when a family member dies, especially if this person is the bread winner. Funeral expenses include, among other things, mortuary fees, the cost of a casket, hearse, flowers, funeral programs and refreshments. We have designed a funeral plan to cover most, if not all, funeral expenses in the event of an unexpected death so as to:
- Minimise the financial and emotional impact an unexpected death on surviving members of your family.
- Ensure the surviving members of your family go through a smooth transition during this difficult period.
- Provide you with peace of mind, knowing that the funeral expenses will be covered in the event of you or your family member’s death.
Benefits at a glance
- 1Can be taken as an individual cover or family cover
- 2Funeral expense coverage
- 3Supplementary Benefits (e.g. refreshments and monthly allowance)
- 4Accidental hospitalisation benefit