Group Retirement Benefit Plans
A Group Personal Retirement Plan is a collection of personal pension plans usually provided by employers for their employees.
Group Personal Pension Plan
As an employer, you need to be able to attract and retain high caliber staff. One of the ways in which several leading organisations do this is through the establishment of a Retirement Benefits Scheme.
The principle objective of Employers setting up a Retirement Benefits Scheme is to provide:
- Tax benefits for their employees while in employment upon their retirement;
- Financial security benefits upon their retirement;
- Widows/widowers and dependents’ benefits in the event of death before retirement.
Benefits at a glance
- 1Early retirement allowed
- 2Tax Relief benefit
- 3Capital and past investment income guaranteed
- 4Guaranteed minimum rate of returns